E-Switch announce a new anti-vandal switch
Leading electromechanical switch manufacturer, E-Switch, has introduced the PVS7 to their existing line of anti-vandal switches.
The PVS7 is a pushbutton switch with vandal-proof features. With a unique aesthetic feature of a 25mm square bezel over the standard round bezel, the panel cut-out size is 22mm diameter and it provides IP65 rating for dust and moisture protection.
Anti-vandal switches are designed for applications that are subjected to harsh use and attempts to damage them. Applications for anti-vandal switches (and tamper-proof) include vending kiosks, public ticket dispensers, pedestrian crossing signals and security keypad panels in gated communities.
E-Switches PSV7 offers multiple options such as ring illumination, SP or DP circuits, stainless steel housing material, and many LED colour options which also includes an RGB LED option. The PVS7 is also available in either a momentary or a latching function and can also be supplied with laser-etched power symbol. There is also the option to add wire leads for your convenience.
- Electrical Rating: 2A, 24VDC
- Electrical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ Max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ Min.
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Travel: 2.50mm
- Moisture Protection: IP65
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT, DPDT
- Actuation Force: 4 N
- Panel Thickness: 1-11mm
- Mounting Nut Torque: 5-14Nm