*PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* E-Switch Introduces New UL Certified Anti-vandal Switch
MINNEAPOLIS, MN --- E-Switch announces the ULV7 series anti-vandal switch, our latest introduction in our popular anti-vandal series. It is UL certified, offering a rating of 3A 250VAC. This switch has even more popular features: it is IP67 rated and has a long operating life up to 1,000,000 life cycles (momentary) and 500,000 (latching).
THE NEW ULV7 SERIES ANTI-VANDAL SWITCH OFFERS UL CERTIFICATION, IP67 RATINGS & 22mm PANEL CUTOUT
It has ring illumination, many LED color options with multiple voltage options, and your choice of gold or silver contacts. This switch comes with a 22mm panel cutout size and SPDT or DPDT function.
Specifications for the ULV7 series anti-vandal switch include:
- Electrical Rating: 3A, 250VAC
- Mechanical Life: 1,000,000 cycles (momentary); 500,000 cycles (latching) Electrical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ @ 500VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 2,000VAC
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Travel: 3.2mm
- Moisture Protection: IP67
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT or DPDT
- Actuation Force: Single Pole: 2.5N; Double Pole: 3.5N
- Panel Thickness: 1-10mm
- Hex Nut Torque: 5-14Nm
- Mechanical Impact Protection: IK10
- Agency Approvals: cURus
Visit E-Switch at www.e-switch.com or contact us below with any queries.